petewall
    Participant
    @petewall

@petewall 132383 wrote:

yeah i guess the closer the better since i guess i’m looking at atleast 4 sittings (and probably more idk) but seeing as it’s somewhat cheap travelling within Europe i don’t wanna limit myself to just looking at artists that work nearby.
    i guess scandinavia, uk, germany are possible countries, Somewhere where you can communicate in english at least. Also I’m a bit anxious about the hygien part, dunno if the standards are as high everywhere?
    I live in Stockholm and am not that fond of tanning, and when i do, i make sure to make my tattoos white out of sunlotion 😀

ahyeah that’s true!
    Well, i have a few to check out now, as it is now, i think Johan Finne has made the biggest impression yet, but i’ve really just given them all a glance and will need to check everyone out more thoroughly!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Well, you happen to be in luck!

Stockholm Ink Bash (tattoo convention) is THIS weekend. Göteborg has one next weekend.
    Index

Seriously, you have the best luck right here 😛 A bunch of amazing artists, you can walk around, look at their portfolios, talk straight to whoever you think looks awesome, and see what they think! Spend a day, and I’m sure you’ll find someone great 🙂

And I just saw that Carlos Torres is gonna be there. I’d die to get in with him, and I know someone this forum just made us all extremely jealous by getting an appointment.
    Domantas will also be there, my personal favorite Tim Kern, Niki Norberg, and a bunch of others.
    Eh. I’m regretting my slow planning. Now I know where I’m going next year. Eh yeah. Go.

petewall
    Participant
    @petewall

haha yeah i’m actually planning on going on saturday! I’ll definitely do my share of scouting 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.