Paralytic Poison
    Participant
    @paralytic-poison

I’ve looked at that, and the guys on there are totally wicked artists! But they do tattoos that are very realistic, colorfull, detailed etc. Great and all, but i don’t want such a detail and color on this one.
    For the Viking face I want, or for the portrait of my dog, I’d make sure to make an appoinment with one of those. But for a little bee, that I don’t want to be detailed? Is suppose this guys wouldn’t even agree to tatto me with such a “poor” tattoo. I’d be bad name for them…

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@Paralytic Poison 128344 wrote:

I’ve looked at that, and the guys on there are totally wicked artists! But they do tattoos that are very realistic, colorfull, detailed etc. Great and all, but i don’t want such a detail and color on this one.
    For the Viking face I want, or for the portrait of my dog, I’d make sure to make an appoinment with one of those. But for a little bee, that I don’t want to be detailed? Is suppose this guys wouldn’t even agree to tatto me with such a “poor” tattoo. I’d be bad name for them…

why dont you want a wicked vibrant realistic detailed bee?

Paralytic Poison
    Participant
    @paralytic-poison

I just don’t feel like it… It’s not the way i imagined it… Weired or not, i like the simpler tattoos…

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Call_me_Lola 128335 wrote:

No. His work is very flat – has no depth to it at all.

This^^^
    What is myspace? and why would anyone still be on it?

Paralytic Poison
    Participant
    @paralytic-poison

@buttwheat 128366 wrote:

What is myspace? and why would anyone still be on it?

Is this your way to judge a professional?…
    C’mon man… You can even see it’s tottaly inactive… (As is most myspace profiles)…

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.