truels2
@

I have some biomechanical on the front of my left leg that is black and grey. I thought it would be a cool idea to maybe add some chroming highlights to the metal areas but im not sure if its already to shaded to do so. Also i cant really visualize it and i dont want it to ruin my tattoo! Here is a pic what do you guys think i should do? Is it already shaded to much to add color?

pic1.jpg

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235

I’m new to the tattoo world and I have not seen too many biomechanical tattoos but i think this is sweet! I really like it

naj
Participant
@naj

leave it just the way it is. thats a great piece any color could potentially take away from it and thats a phenominal tattoo as it is. Just my opinion though. If youre looking to get some sort of “chrome” effect go back and maybe the artist can add some white highlights but otherwise id leave it alone and show it off as it is.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

They say that the best color tattoos are the ones that are done over Black/Grey tattoos, so perhaps it can be done. Hope someone that actually knows something comes along and gives you a good answer.

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235
ArniVidar;83441 wrote:
They say that the best color tattoos are the ones that are done over Black/Grey tattoos, so perhaps it can be done. Hope someone that actually knows something comes along and gives you a good answer.

I never heard of that before interesting if its true

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.