jdougal
Participant
@jdougal

I have decided that I want to get a half sleeve tattoo with the focal point being my family crest. I however am unable to come up with any ideas for what to use as a background. I prefer a tattoo to be an entire “piece” rather then one small piece randomly on the skin (not sure if that description makes sense, but let’s go with it). My artist suggested an American flag and did a quick sketch. It however matched the color of the crest (royal blue and yellow) to much in our opinion. Anyone have any ideas? Suggestions? Any ideas or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

bcartman2
Participant
@bcartman2

How about chainmail or a castle tower, something a bit midevil? i am planning for a piece to represent my family crest and a few other things, it will be a castle with knights comming out to fight a dragon and my family crest will be hanging on the castle wall. Another idea i had was the crest on my chest with chainmail behind it hooking into my skin….just my couple of ideas

jdougal
Participant
@jdougal
bcartman2;78422 wrote:
How about chainmail or a castle tower, something a bit midevil? i am planning for a piece to represent my family crest and a few other things, it will be a castle with knights comming out to fight a dragon and my family crest will be hanging on the castle wall. Another idea i had was the crest on my chest with chainmail behind it hooking into my skin….just my couple of ideas

Thanks for the idea sir. I’m really liking the chainmail idea and having my artist draw it up now. Thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.