Ink88
Participant
@ink88

Hey there,

Thinking about getting the following tattoo

atyclbgrace.gif

obvisouly its just a rough outline.

I’m just asking for people opinion to see if this would work well as a tattoo or if its just to simple? I just want to get it right and make sure I dont regret it. The symbol means a lot to me, and was maybe thinking of gettin some text with it. Let me know what you think

Thanks

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s very plain on paper, and it will be very plain on skin. If the symbol means so much to you and you don’t mind very plain tattoos, then I don’t see a reason not to get it done.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Looks like a bird farting.

Qt-manic
Participant
@qt-manic

Does look like a plain farting bird.

srt14292
Participant
@srt14292

If your no sure on the design, have you thought about getting one in the style of jack sparrows tattoo? If you haven’t seen it, here is a link.]

http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae341/rawrazzlle/sparrowtattoo2.png

Something along those lines? But adapted a bit.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

As the OP clearly states, that symbol (weird as it may be) means a lot to them. I don’t think that means they’re looking for a new one ๐Ÿ™‚

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

In addition, that’s, I’m assuming, a dove, and Jack Sparrow has a sparrow.

I like it ๐Ÿ™‚ I probably have one of the simplest tattoos on this entire site, of which one part is a a dove. Oh snap! (admittedly it had an intricate wing but it’s really not overly elaborate) Simple and delicate is fine, and in my opinion, meaning makes it better ๐Ÿ™‚

Whilst I definitely disagree that it looks like a bird farting, I do think the ?flight lines? look a little bold. Would it detract from the meaning to have them less thick than the lines of the dove? Maybe have shaded lines or colour, just to soften it up a little?

What’s the meaning behind it?

Poesy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.