Jquel
@

Hey all,

First post and second tattoo, well, hopefully. Looking forward to some feedback.
pbasstattoo3.gif

The schematic is a wiring diagram for a Fender Precision Bass, modified a bit by me so that it will run straight up the underside of my forearm. I haven’t decided on the orientation yet (Pickups or Input Jack on my wrist?), but would like to spice it up a bit. Any ideas would be much appreciated! Hell, if it looks good as is, I wouldn’t mind hearing that, :O

Thanks!

J

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Well, you get 10/10 for originality!
I don’t think it would look particularly good as a tattoo, in my opinion. It’s possible to do, but if you don’t go to a decent artist the lines might be crooked.
It just seems a little bleak to me, and you better get ready to explain to people what it is!

Oh, and you’d have to pump the size up a lot too.

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83
Jquel;53452 wrote:
The schematic is a wiring diagram for a Fender Precision Bass, modified a bit by me so that it will run straight up the underside of my forearm.J

I am so proud of myself, at least I got as far as recognizing it as the wiring schematic of a bass guitar and I don’t even play!

Very original indeed! I agree though, it lacks “something”… maybe make the pickups metal/3d?

JonXp
Participant
@jonxp

such an awesome idea !
its a bit bland though, i think like the previous poster suggested you could make some of the components on the schematic 3d maybe

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i think it could work 😀

BCbud
Participant
@bcbud

hey if schematic’s and lines get him hard theres nothing wrong with it, I like it and its orginal.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.