lilrichieh
Participant
@lilrichieh

Hello Everyone,

Sometime ago i posted here looking for ideas for the next tat that i wanted to get and below is the result the meaning behind it is that a girl that has entered my life has changed everything changed me from a broken person into someone else. I was bullied alot in school which broke my confidence and this reflects that.

scaled.dsc000521.jpg
(Click here for full version)

It is going to go on my left arm at the top and cover from my shoulder to my elbow.

Anyone got any suggestions?

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Oh, how cute.
The idea and the picture are both great!
You might add some leafs in the same concept as the flowers, just located at the lower part of the tattoo.
Just for the heck of it, you could get something tattooed on the girl. ^^
Ah and maybe some “wind blowing” effect.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

nice idea and nice drawing….. if your wanting it as a tattoo then the cherry blossoms would need to be larger in order to be tattooable 😉

lilrichieh
Participant
@lilrichieh

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments;

-DMD-;52699 wrote:
Oh, how cute.
The idea and the picture are both great!
You might add some leafs in the same concept as the flowers, just located at the lower part of the tattoo.
Just for the heck of it, you could get something tattooed on the girl. ^^
Ah and maybe some “wind blowing” effect.

What do you mean by the wind blowing effect? Make her hair move like she is standing in the wind? Was thinking of enlarging them blossoms like outlaw said….

Outlaw;52703 wrote:
nice idea and nice drawing….. if your wanting it as a tattoo then the cherry blossoms would need to be larger in order to be tattooable 😉

Thanks – i also wanted to add some latin to her blade but i have still to come accross the right quote..

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

got to agree the cherry blossoms are too small ! other than that get it drawn up a bit neater and it will make a nice tattoo .

lilrichieh
Participant
@lilrichieh

How big would be too big for them blossoms.

Where could i get it drawn up neater?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

your artist will be able to neaten it up , possibly change some detail depending on how large your having this tattoo done ??

lilrichieh
Participant
@lilrichieh

half sleeve is will be quite large. Want a nice bit of script to go on the blade.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.