whiskeyrockarolla
Participant
@whiskeyrockarolla

Hi, I got an Idea for a new tat. I want it to tie into the Reaper Ijust gotjust above and kind of to the right of the top of the blade ..anyway its not the best drawing but i like it….anyone think they could improve on it…..?
I just want something to symbolize life as well as death, i think it would llok cool with the reaper if its shaded and ties in properly

here it is…

scan00011.jpg

JonXp
Participant
@jonxp

Badass
it looks like theres a baby growing inside your heart ;D
you could latch some viens and arteries around your reaper, try not to make it look a complete bloodbath though, hah

Jon.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i think thats the idea :rolleyes:

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Nice concept I would possibly darken the foetus so that it pushes slightly against the heart muscle.

Also have you considered adding a skeletal arm and hand so that it is presenting the heart or adding the heart within a sand timer.

You could also have the ventricles breaking the skin so drawing blood from the body.

Take care
Matthew

JonXp
Participant
@jonxp
Quote:
i think thats the idea

ahah, yeh i did think that at first, but its really subtle, but it is a nice detail 😀

whiskeyrockarolla
Participant
@whiskeyrockarolla

No, really its not supposed to be all blood and guts. Its supposed to represent life as the reaper represents death….

whiskeyrockarolla
Participant
@whiskeyrockarolla
Sherav;52457 wrote:
Nice concept I would possibly darken the foetus so that it pushes slightly against the heart muscle.

Also have you considered adding a skeletal arm and hand so that it is presenting the heart or adding the heart within a sand timer.

You could also have the ventricles breaking the skin so drawing blood from the body.

Take care
Matthew

I like -those ideas…good suff,I like the sand timmer idea….cool thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.