vicride345
Participant
@vicride345

What’s up everybody I am obviously new here looking for something to get started with and any advice. I have been trying to come up with an idea for a good tattoo for years now, that would actually have meaning rather then something I might regret. Well I finally have something in mind but I can’t find a good picture to get started with for an artist or whatever. So what better place to go then a tattoo forum? Anyways here is my idea

It will be a back tattoo, I want a guy standing there with his back face you (if you were looking at the tattoo) then in front of him was something like like an angry mob/crowd/army something like that OR same thing with the guy but in front of him is some sorta monster/beast. This would be to symbolize it’s me vs the world or overcoming big obsticles in life.

That’s it, so if you have any suggestions or or advice let me know. If you can find any sorta picture that is like that, that would be awesome. I have been suggested having the guy then in front an actualy world or a world with arms and legs. That idea didn’t appeal to me really so if that comes to mind I already don’t like it lol. Anyways let me know what you think

inkedprincess
Participant
@inkedprincess

I absolutely love this idea. I had a similar one in mind for my next tattoo.. I will be getting it on my collar bone and it will be just words and then some design around it (yet to figure out which words or what design lol) but the idea behind it, me vs the world n such, is the same. 🙂 I would go with the angry mob before the monster though. It’d turn out great if you have a good artist.

vicride345
Participant
@vicride345
inkedprincess;50457 wrote:
I absolutely love this idea. I had a similar one in mind for my next tattoo.. I will be getting it on my collar bone and it will be just words and then some design around it (yet to figure out which words or what design lol) but the idea behind it, me vs the world n such, is the same. 🙂 I would go with the angry mob before the monster though. It’d turn out great if you have a good artist.

I’m glad you like it as I think I will love it alot when I get it done. I do want the crowd/mob thing over a monster also. I just would like to find a picture to get started off of to bring to an artist. I was told a crowd would probley be very time consuming and also expensive with great detail. But, this will probley be my only tattoo and if not only a few others will come later in life. Do you think I should just go talk to a tattoo artist when I am ready. You would think they would be able to draw up something good. It’s a pretty self explainatory image/idea.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

sounds like an interesting idea

inkedprincess
Participant
@inkedprincess

I would def find an artist that can/will draw something up for you… Some artists don’t draw and/or won’t freehand but lots do. I would get some really good references from friends that have tattoos if you can and if not check into the place you go maybe on google or something. I’m super picky about who I let put what on my body bc I had a so called ‘friend’ claim he could/would give me the tattoo covering my back I want but stopped after the outline (which it was meant originally to cover up my first tattoo ever, my zodiac symbol and the world ‘cancer’ between my shoulder blades) and then I looked at it in the mirror and all the lines were jagged and wavey and it was so very obvious he had no idea what he was doing. It has made me extremely cautious now so just be super careful about who you let do what. I’d just present the idea to the right artist and give em a week or so to draw something up for ya. It’s likely to take some time though. Def more than one session with all that detail so you might consider finding someone who will charge you a flat rate by hour that way you’re not paying more than neccessary. It’s whichever you prefer on that part though really.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.