inkedprincess
Participant
@inkedprincess

I have several already. I have ‘Everything changes, Nothing parishes’ in Latin on my wrists, a star/moon crest behind my left ear, a flower vine around my right ankle that goes onto the top of my foot, the pink carebear with my name below it on my right ankle and then a HUGE mess (unfinished, crappy artist work) of a cross covering my back which someday I will eventually get fixed, so… Here are some of my preferences: I don’t want this to be in any other language except English, I of course want it to mean something to/about me personally and reflect who I am or something I love, I do obv want words.. something to live by… that type of thing. I want a cute girly design on each side of it so the design will be on my shoulder blades (sort of..). Any badass/cute ideas for a phrase/word and a design to go with???? :p

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum inked princess , got any pics of all your tattoos ?

inkedprincess
Participant
@inkedprincess

Yes I do, after I get done with classes today I will post them if I can find em and if not I’ll take new ones. 😮

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

cool will look forward to seeing them

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

From experience these sort of phrase tattoos are best coming from the person themselves as we can spend hours tossing out ideas and never hit the right ones.

I would say get something that really inspires you.

Take Care
Matthew

inkedprincess
Participant
@inkedprincess

Thanks Matthew, I’m happy to be here. :p I still have no idea what quote or word I am going to use but I am thinking on it almost 24/7 now. Ha.

SkunkWorks
Participant
@skunkworks

I have the old Italian saying “Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often”

It inspires me all the time.. You just have to go with what touches your heart strings

inkedprincess
Participant
@inkedprincess

I like that. Def. I just want mine to be really unique bc I am a pretty one of a kind person so I am gonna try to get something together, draw something up possibly, and scan it so I can show you guys what I sort of have in mind and get some opinions.

SkunkWorks
Participant
@skunkworks

Well GL girl.. Deff let us know whats up.

inkedprincess
Participant
@inkedprincess

Gl girl? Sorry. I’ve been napping and watching movies tonight. I’ll post pics soon. I suck, I know, I’m just super tired and my Internet is down so I’m just on my iPhone right now. /:

SkunkWorks
Participant
@skunkworks
inkedprincess;50580 wrote:
Gl girl? Sorry. I’ve been napping and watching movies tonight. I’ll post pics soon. I suck, I know, I’m just super tired and my Internet is down so I’m just on my iPhone right now. /:

I was saying GL “Good Luck”, and by the Princess in your name, along with Ashley in your signature, I figured you were a girl.. LOL.. Good Luck in making a decision, let us know if we can help.

inkedprincess
Participant
@inkedprincess

Oooh I gotcha. I just didn’t know what GL meant but ty. It’s gonna take a lot of thought. :confused:

SkunkWorks
Participant
@skunkworks

More thought always equals better tattoos.. More meaning. Just make sure you find a good artist as well.

inkedprincess
Participant
@inkedprincess

I have my artist. He’s done all my tattoos except the ONE that is messed up and someday he’ll be fixing and covering it. He’s amazing not to mention a great friend. 😀

SkunkWorks
Participant
@skunkworks

Big plus there..

Cool.. you load any pics yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.