yoopergirl
    @

I’m very interested in getting my first tattoo. I want to get the phrase Live.Laugh.Love somewhere, I was thinking my wrist, or my foot. I want to be able to see it, but I don’t want it on my hip/side area. I went to my local tattoo place to get some input and the guy kinda dissed the idea. What does everyone else think? If you have any suggestions I would like to hear them!

Thanks! =]

Rapidoh
    Participant
    @rapidoh

At the end of the day its up to you what you want to get tattoo of. I mean you are going to be the one wearing it for the rest of your life. If you really do want ‘Live.Laugh.Love’ as a tattoo around the wrist/feet then maybe write it on in pen wherever you want it and see what it looks like and maybe keep it on for a day or two to see if you really do want it. Also if its just writing you want, then I’d suggest looking at some fonts so you could pick out one you like.
    If you still want it after all of this, then just go back and tell the guy its what you want and if he isn’t happy to do it go somewhere else.

MMilani
    Participant
    @mmilani

Hi

First off no reputable shop would turn a costumer away like that, people get simple designs all the time. IF you want it get it, definatley don’t let anybody discourage you from doing that. As far as placment, Rapidoh said it best Draw on yourself.
    I have done this for most of my ideas and that is always the best way. I’d suggest using washable markers if your going to. Most imprtantly though is finding a good font, simple designs + crappy font dont go well together so take time and think it over.

Cheers
    Marcus

gotrojans
    Participant
    @gotrojans

I think that phrase going vertically down your side would be pretty sick.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

I think because its more than one word i would have it on the foot .
    just along the side of the tattoo will come keen but i have seen so many cute tattoo’s there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.