Anhelaromera2
    Participant
    @anhelaromera2

Hey everyone I know its hard to give suggestions for words when you don’t know that persons beliefs or anything but here is what I needed advice with,

My 3 best friends and I have been friends for years and all wanted to get matching tatts. We wanted it to be one or two words on our wrists in bold lettering. We where thinking that it could be three seperate words that go in a quote or that we could all get that same words together.

We’re not into like Faith Love and all that typical stuff.

Any two word quotes. Or one really nice word that represents friendship.

What we really want is to have two words one of each of our inner wrist in bold lettering. I was wondering if anyone had any cool quotes. Word ideas that are short. It doesn’t necesarily have to portrey friendship we are pretty much open to any ideas. We like humour and stuff that’s unique. I saw one that two best friends got that said bros before hos on their inner wrist that one made me smile :). so if you have any ideas I would appreciate it SOOOOO much!

🙂

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Have you thought about Unity?
    There is loyalty, respect or even blood bond.

As you say it is kind of hard – my friend once had ‘one call’ tattooed on his collarbones I asked him why that – he said it was because his friends were only ever one call away.

I would suggest grabbing a thesaurus and seeing what best describes your relationship.

Take Care
    Matthew

Anhelaromera2
    Participant
    @anhelaromera2

Thanks for the advise. And no I haven’t thought of unity thats one is cool but not necesarily something that fits us. I like that one call quotes as well that is pretty unique. Thank you so much for your help.

MMilani
    Participant
    @mmilani

Hi, you could us the word Fusion depending on the way you look at it. I look at that word as a tight bond between different parties. That’s obviously not the exact definition but you can make it your own.

Cheers
    Marcus

vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

Have you thought of getting someone to design an ambigram for you, just a short word that can be read both ways, up or down………..? Just a thought.

allupinsydeyou
    Participant
    @allupinsydeyou

ahhh… some friends and i did the same thing… we agreed on pride, truth, and honor.

my friend nick got pride above his waistline

i got truth as my chest peice above my heart

and chris got honor on his chest as well. have known them both since i was about 10.

vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

That was a great idea, and very personal too

allupinsydeyou
    Participant
    @allupinsydeyou

well thank you man. means alot to me to have them as friends for a long life ahead of us all.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.