TrasigRadio
    Participant
    @trasigradio

Hello all.

I need some help please to get some inspiration about getting a tattoo. I’m not sure what I am going to tattoo, it will be my first tattoo. I’ve been thinking of some but need some insipiration please.
    Here is some I’ve been thinking of:

A tiger/panther who is trying to climb up on my chest, with some scratches. (how would it look do you think if I made a tiger climbing up and then making scratches that looks like my name “Marcus” )

Also been thinking about a horoscope tattoo, i’m the “Gemini – the twins ” . Been thinking about making two hot girls that look’s the same standing and holding a sign where my name and when i’m born is written on.

Also been looking at some tribals and arm bands but I dunno, does any of my ideas sound any good? need some insperation to choose my first tattoo 🙂

Thanks and apoligize for my english, i’m swedish so might not be the best and propper english all the way but hope you’ll understand 😀

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

I think a panther climbing your chest with scratch marks sounds good. Not sure how you are going to get scratch marks that look like your name.

If you need some inspiration, check out http://www.targettattoo.com. We have over 10,000 tattoo designs. You can use the designs as they are or combine them to make your own individual tattoo.

It might help to have some pics ready when you go to your local tattoo shop to explain what you want done.

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

The designs your talking about sound very creative and tattooable. As for the inspiration the above site is great to look through and find some design ideas that you like. Good Luck!

TrasigRadio
    Participant
    @trasigradio

@TargetTattoo 22636 wrote:

I think a panther climbing your chest with scratch marks sounds good. Not sure how you are going to get scratch marks that look like your name.

If you need some inspiration, check out http://www.targettattoo.com. We have over 10,000 tattoo designs. You can use the designs as they are or combine them to make your own individual tattoo.

It might help to have some pics ready when you go to your local tattoo shop to explain what you want done.

Cheers mate the site look’s awesome but i’m not sure if I want to spend money on it yet…There are thousand of sites that shows billions of tattoos for money which I really think sucks alot. It’s one thing if it cost money if you’ve foudn the tattoo then it would be okay for me but for just checking at tattoo’s I think that’s a really bad thing. It’s just greedy to make a fee for look at the pictures , why not just let everyone watch them but when they’ve found one they like then it costs to buy it. There’s thing’s you can do to make people beeing able to not copy it.
    Thanks alot for repsonding need to consider if it worth spendig money on it sence i’m not even sure if I findwhat I like:(

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i got some great ideas from targettattoo for a new book i am writing also

very good designs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.