OhBamaMyBama
Participant
@ohbamamybama

Hi, these are my tattoos and my name is kyle.

there is a story behind all three of these tattoos and i have 3 more not seen in this photo.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum ………………(mrchen ducks for cover)

alois71x
Participant
@alois71x

Yeah welcome.
I will be nice and wait for the other responses.

“Parks” right?
Post more pics please please please

OhBamaMyBama
Participant
@ohbamamybama

hi and thanks for the welcome,

yes parks is my last name. i got that tattoo a week ago because my grandfather just died and it helped me find peace in my life right now. not having a dad and being raised by a single mom my grandpa was the only father figure ive ever had, his passing has greatly distraught me but this tattoo has helped me find some peace.

the tribal looking tatoo was drawn custom for my by my very own cousin who i consider my sister and is very dear to me

the skull looking one is a star wars tattoo that boba fett dons and means alot to me because growing up i was a star wars fanatic

thanks for welcoming me to the forum guys!

alois71x
Participant
@alois71x

Where did you get the tattoos done… who did them?

OhBamaMyBama
Participant
@ohbamamybama

U pick it we stick it did tribal

a shop in the woodlands texas did the star wars one

and the Parks one was done by color ink i think its called off F.M. 1960 in the willowbrook houston texas area

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

How can getting your own name tattooed be anything to do with your granddad (not being a dick just wondering)

You could of got a kick ass memorial tattoo.

OhBamaMyBama
Participant
@ohbamamybama

it’s my familys name. its who we are. it’s who i am. i’m not one for flashy artistic colorful pieces.

my name is who i am and who i want to become. everything i strive to be. i take great pride in my name and after him passing i hope to carry on his legacy in life.

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Welcome.
Sorry to hear about your loss, but at least you have a great tattoo to remember him by.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum! Very sorry about your granddad.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome to the forum. Sorry about gramps. I’m more sorry that you got that tattoo.

Funk
Participant
@funk

Welcome to the forum, and sorry about your grandfather.

As for the tattoos, as long as you’re happy with them i suppose.

OhBamaMyBama
Participant
@ohbamamybama

what does it matter if you don’t like them it’s not your body.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Welcome to the forum.

After a long period of brutal honesty, the admins have enforced a new rule that forces us to be nice. Overall, it’s probably for the best, but it keeps people from telling you the truth about your ink OhBamaMyBama.

And the truth is, it’s not very good. It shows no thought or design sense, and it looks like no imagination went into the planning process. I have to admit that it has a unique font, but over all it’s very bland. The truth is that you wasted one of the most prime pieces of real estate on your body on a tattoo that simply isn’t something to be proud of.

The fact that it’s a memorial tattoo makes it worse. You really should have put more effort in.

The good news is, I’m pretty sure a talented artist can cover it up with something awesome.

Good luck with your future ink man. No one’s first ink is perfect, and there’s always room for improvement!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
OhBamaMyBama;102547 wrote:
what does it matter if you don’t like them it’s not your body.

Yes this is true.
But this is a tattoo forum so we like tattoos and well done tattoos. So when you put that up for us to look at it’s real hard not to say um how not good in any aspect of tattooing it is. But you love it and that is all that matters. But I do have to ask is every letter a different size on purpose?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.