Butterflyer
Participant
@butterflyer

I just had to post this. My idiot friends got this tattoo both girls not gay decided to get the exact same tattoo and they wanted a heart but it looks like a heart emoticon and they think it is cool. Not cool….. It looks stupid am I right?? I had to talk to some fellow ink enthusiasts and stumbled across this site. Is it not stupid or what
v64u2t.jpg

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

do they like them??? if so, let it be, they will soon cop on that its going to be there for a LONG time and look to have it covered up or actually finished

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

The fill’s good, the lines are true, and it’s easy to cover if they want to use that prime real estate for something better down the line. Can’t think of a reason to be a dick about this one.

No, if you wanna talk about stupid tattoos, look at my cousin monkey spot. That’s not an internet handle–we call him monkey spot because he’s got a patch of what appears to be monkey fur on his forehead. Guy was getting a tattoo on his wrist from a scratcher who was high off his dick. Guy fucked a line up so badly even he could see it. So, rather than trying to incorporate it into the design, he scratched it out, like you would do with a pencil on a piece of paper.

But this, this is just….meh.

Also, you’re a shitty friend, posting their ink for ridicule. Unless you told them to their faces it’s lame, then you’re cool.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

SHTxHAPNS
Participant
@shtxhapns

i agree what kinda friend are you to bash what someone else likes, i think if they like their tattoos theyre their tattoos who gives a shit if you like it or not. the girls do, if you dont want it dont get it but thats why everyone has their own opinion

Adler
Participant
@adler

Are you sure that’s not your wrist and you just didn’t want to admit it?

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

not my cup of coffee but if they are stoked on it cool as they wear it not anyone else!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

The only stupid thing here, is your post.

How incredibly obnoxious does one have to be, to actively seek out, find and register into a tattoo chat board, just to come up with a stupid story to crap all over your friends??

Seriously, very not cool… and the tattoo is fine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.