peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

@Akril961 142689 wrote:

Its not that i don’t have a job i just spent all my money. I’m on a 0 hour contract so any hours that come my way i take. I usually only walk away with ยฃ100-200 a month in disposable income.
Yeah i agree with you, i need to grow up a bit, some people i know told me it might just be a phase or something that I’m going through and told me to wait a few years until I’m sure that i want a tattoo.
By the time i actually get around to getting the tattoo ill probably be in the late hundreds, early thousands. To get that it would probably take me roughly 7 months or so to save up that much which isn’t too bad because in a few months(around may) ill set up the appointments and consultation and put down the deposit, get a date on when i can get tattooed which will probably be a few more months which isn’t so bad.
So it would take me upto a year or so depending on the appointment date.
Thats how i see the general layout of things.

So i guess it wouldn’t be so bad to go up and see rob. I would have had enough money saved up (theoretically) to take a trip up there. An off-peak ticket is pretty cheap considering the distance. The anytime return is pretty steep though. ยฃ124ish for the non peak times and ยฃ380 for anytime return.
So i can go up to see rob in a few months. probably in the summer. I will talk to other artists instead of relying on one and see who i feel right about. Just because someone is a amazing artist doesn’t mean they’re “the” artists for me.

Fuck me are trains reallly that expensive?

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

ยฃ180 seemed a bit cheap for the tattoo i wanted.

Smartest thing I’ve ever read in a “help”-thread.

Akril961
Participant
@akril961

Yeah, trains aren’t cheap. Its not too bad considering its 300+miles and a 5hr ride.

@BertNaked

I’m not sure if that was sarcastic or not so i don’t understand what you meant by it ๐Ÿ˜›

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Mostly people go for the cheaper options – and come crying to us because it turned out shit.

Did you tell us where you lived?

Akril961
Participant
@akril961

Yeah ๐Ÿ˜› im going to have this tattoo for life(unless i get it covered when I’m older) so i want to get the best quality tattoo that i can.
Quality of quantity(Price)
Yeah, i said “Ascot, south east England.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

So what you want is an oriental style samurai – yes?

Akril961
Participant
@akril961

Yeah. The picture i found looks like a Chinese warrior since samurais didn’t have that type of armor. But yeah, samurai/Chinese warriors is what i want.
The tattoo i found is amazing to me because they have a air flow incorporated which caught my eye since when i look at it into detail and use my imagination i can see it as the flow of chi(I’m a martial arts movie fanatic) which is a stigma for power and such.

So short answer is yes ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.