Juliia
    Participant
    @juliia

[lang=fr]Hello everyone ๐Ÿ™‚
    I’m happy to join the tattoo community and for my first one I want to make it well. That’s why I need your help guys if you have time, I’m such a bad drawer x)
    I already have a good idea, I would like a world compass tattoo in the half right upper back, with the earth in the center. Very similar of this: http://goo.gl/r6jofQ But with the europe in center, plus smaller arrows for NE, SE, SW and NW.
    Give me a hand, I cannot draw it by myself x)
    Thanks guys[/lang]

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Don’t think you’ll get any drawing help here, but that doesn’t matter. Just bring the idea and picture to a great tattoo artist, and they will be able to make you a beautiful design that works with your body and the placement! ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Like Pox said, you do not need to be able to draw. That is the tattoo artist’s job. Just tell them your idea and show them any pictures or reference material that will help you to show them what you are thinking. It sounds like you have a good idea what you want. If you can describe your idea, they can work with you to create an image that you are happy with.

Juliia
    Participant
    @juliia

[lang=fr]I really want to work my tattoo before going, where can I ask for it? Artist university?[/lang]

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Here is the thing; You have a picture you want MINOR altercations made to. Any artist can do it, but it’s a boring job and I doubt anyone talented is going to do it for free.
    Tattoo artists draw. They draw art that suits the body, the surface they are working on and the actual size. Almost no matter what design you bring in, the tattoo artist will have to change it. So, why not just go to a tattoo artist who does amazing work right away? If you’re not 100% happy about the design, they’ll just change it up, and the price will be included in the price of the tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚
    Most artists don’t want to tattoo anyone else’ work anyways ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.