wayne0mac
Participant
@wayne0mac

I live in the Chicago area and am looking for a very skilled tattoo artist that can draw up a tattoo I want to get.. I have two tattoos as of now and they both are fairly not complex but the tattoo I want to get is complex. The idea of the tattoo is:

a female angel flying over an alter with a cross in it, next to the alter i want a tree with no leaves on it. i want the alter to be designed kind of with two Greek looking pillars with a couple of stairs leading into the alter where the cross is. i want the angel to have her arms out and hands cupped holding the sign of life, the cross with the looped top. i want the alter to be on a bed of skulls, like a couple inches worth of skulls and i want that to fade into my lower arm. towards the inner part of the tattoo i want doves flying out from behind and off of the tree. above the angel i want clouds fading up into my shoulder and breaking out of the clouds i want rays of sunlight beaming onto the life symbol the angel is holding.

Can you please help!?!?!

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

hannah aitchison comes to mind.

wayne0mac
Participant
@wayne0mac

do you know where she works.. this tattoo is pretty meaningful to me so i dont want it messed up you know haha.. thanks for the input tho bro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.