inmemoryof
    Participant
    @inmemoryof

Well im new hear and im requesting a tattoo/ ideas from basically anyone that might feel for what im experiancing. This year has ben rough my grandfather is getting old and was sent to the hospital beacause he was ill. Long story short he lost 80 percent of his brain function. My family isnt very intact so i put my feelings last and comfert my mother the more she crys the more i attempt to hold it in. As a result of worring about everyones feling ive ben arrested 3 times in 3 months for fights due to loosing my temper beacause of disrespectfull people unfortunately its how i let my feelings out. My father is dissapointed in me has ben for a while i owe it to him for how he has raised me im a good kid good hearted and i have manners despite my faults.Well it doesent end here my uncle and causin have ben deported the applied for residency and were denied but the lwer did not tell them they were denied to keep getting money. Now they are in jail and pending release to be deported. Time are hard.

Im looking for ideas to incorporate all this. being arrested, the love for my mother, dissapointment of my father, the way i miss my grandfather that is miles away across the sea, the pain my grandmother is going thru for her beloved husband, and the deportatiopn and suffering of my uncle and causin.

Thank you for reading.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

That is a tough set of circs – I understand the family issues mine were not close and many of them were career criminals.

I know what it is like to spend a bit of time in and out of cells – the trick is either don’t get caught or show the MF’s up by succeeding in life and really sticking it to them that way.

The tattoo idea I had is quite complex and would need a pro portrait artist but might inspire appeal

The main part is a man holding a woman to his chest with one arm around her and the other outstretched to the sky.

The man’s face is partially shadowed but you can see a few tears from his eyes. The woman’s face is covered by her hair but she gaining comfort from being held.

This would represent your mother and father.

On the arm reaching to the sky there is a set of handcuff with one end dangling loose which has been left or broken open – will represent the jail times of self and family.

You could have a dove lifting off his hands and flying away into the clouds above which would represent future hope and the memories of family that has passed.

Well hope that helps.

Take Care
    Matthew

hoani
    Participant
    @hoani

Hey there, life deals us some real bad blows and sometimes the complexity of the situation creates despair and confusion but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel,from the low comes a high and it seems that your desire compells you to illustrate all of your circumstances into a tattoo.
    I am a great believer that order comes from chaos and that you are the solution to your dilemma,what radiates from you creates your peace of mind so, what tattoo ?. I am from New Zealand indeginous to this country and the basis of the tattoo for us in terms of a theme is genealogy, status,history and position this may not be the answer to your question but it should provoke thought. Gabriel the avenging angel provides a thought pattern that gives many threads i.e.stability,love,strength,protection its endless, good luck Hoani.

inmemoryof
    Participant
    @inmemoryof

thank you guys so much that idea is incredible beyond what i can imagine i will keep that in mind thanks you again.!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.