Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Ya a maine coon is a purebred cat…. and scrubmuncher’s nickname from me is Scrubs.

Xavialune
    Participant
    @xavialune

ok so what breed is the cat called? It cant be called a scrubmuncher…lol

Demure
    Participant
    @demure
    scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

That is one seriouly beautiful,frisky looking pussy.

Amazing example of nature being beautiful. Not touched by man, apparently, being one of the oldest and most uninterbred examples. I’m impressed!! Not sure about the tattoo though?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_Coon

Beautiful!!

Xavialune
    Participant
    @xavialune

I could always have one stylized lol…im thinking about getting it like the maine coast anyway, but i dono. I will have to do some research to see what can really be found near the ocean like that. im not sure maine coons stick around there. Maybe I’ll just get a deer lol..I have to have whatever I want on the the first time though since I want it dark outlined and darkish colours so i wouldnt be able to have anything tattooed on after the fact i dont think. pretty cats though. maybe i will get the coon cat just so people know its supposed to be the maine coast? and maybe a lighthouse in the distance…i dono lol i will probably have more than one artist draw more than one version before i decide.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher
    Xavialune;33386 wrote:
    I could always have one stylized lol…im thinking about getting it like the maine coast anyway, but i dono. I will have to do some research to see what can really be found near the ocean like that. im not sure maine coons stick around there. Maybe I’ll just get a deer lol..I have to have whatever I want on the the first time though since I want it dark outlined and darkish colours so i wouldnt be able to have anything tattooed on after the fact i dont think. pretty cats though. maybe i will get the coon cat just so people know its supposed to be the maine coast? and maybe a lighthouse in the distance…i dono lol i will probably have more than one artist draw more than one version before i decide.

And after all that, still end up with me on yer back!!!

NICE:o

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.