wildflower
    Participant
    @wildflower

I’ve always wanted to have a tattoo but never went for it until 3 weeks ago. Mine is the name of my husband written in arabic and english (which is my own handwriting). Our friend, who happens to be so much into tattoo, saw it and told us that it is a “cardinal rule” to not have your spouse’s name tattooed on your body as it would either bring death to any of the two of us or may cause our separation. I am thinking that this is just a superstition but nevertheless, it made me think for a while – most of the people whom I know who’s got a tattoo of a name of their spouse really broke up with them. Call me superstitious, call this crappy but Please help me by giving me some advice on what i can possibly do to modify/redesign this tattoo which you can see if you click on my profile. I am thinking of having a butterfly to cover both of his names or maybe a flower but i am not very good in making designs or drawings.

Also, since this has been done last 3 weeks ago only, when can i have another tattoo done on this existing one?

Your help will be very much appreciated as i want to have this done as soon as possible. Thanks.

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

If only it was as quick and painless as this in real life

poss1.jpg

Something that could be worked on and developed latter on:)

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

As Outlaw pointed out on another thread these colours would not hide the black and this is only a rougth idea of what could be done to cover it:)

wildflower
    Participant
    @wildflower

Thanks for the suggestion. Yeah, you’re right about the colors. It’s just a bit unfortunate that i won’t have so much options but nevertheless, I am hoping to find a good artist to do the cover-up. Maybe he can do the same thing like what you’ve posted, however, in black ink. Some sort of shaded flowers or something like that. We’ll see. I’ll keep you posted. Tc! :p

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.