Gnufle
    Participant
    @gnufle

Hi

I need some help in the design of my first tattoo.

I am soon to become a father for the first time and when this happens I would like a tattoo as a way of celebrate this. It should not be a huge tattoo – just a “small” one.

We don’t know if it will be a son or a daughter – but in any case I would like the tattoo to include a “symbol” for son or daughter + the first letter of there name. If I will have a son the letter will be N, and if it is a daughter the letter will be M.

I have been searching the net – and the only symbol for son or daughter I have been able to find where Chinese or Japanese signs and I am not sure I want a tattoo with Chinese or Japanese signs.

Any one got some ideas?

Best Regards
    Finn

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

What about if you symbolized son or daughter in color? Blue for boy, pink for girl.

Gnufle
    Participant
    @gnufle

@TargetTattoo 25286 wrote:

What about if you symbolized son or daughter in color? Blue for boy, pink for girl.

color’s could be an idea – eventhough I would prefere a black – or “dark” tattoo.. isn’t there some kind of Symbol for Daughter or Son?

But – the color-idea did however give me something to work with 😉

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

Another idea for the symbol could be using the sign language signs for “son” or “daugter” somehow.

I don’t know of too many other symbol options other than kanji.

You could always wait until the baby is born and use their handprint or footprint and incorporate that into a tattoo.

A good friend of mine was pregnant with twin girls and lost both babies early. She got a tattoo with their names, footprints, and birth-death dates on her back.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.