bking7997
    Participant
    @bking7997

Hey everyone,

I am looking to get a decent sized tattoo on my right shoulder and have a basic idea but can’t seem to find any good designs.  So when my daughter was born, she was an extreme premie and weighed just over 1 pound.  We spent 4 months in the hospital with her.  Everyday I would hold her and I would sing her Bob Marley’s “3 little birds” song.  It is the one that says every little thing, is gonna be alright.

So now I want to get a tattoo that represents that.  The song says “Rise up this morning, smile at the rising sun.  Three little birds, pitched by my door step.  Singing sweet songs, of melodies pure and true. Saying, this is my message to you.  Don’t worry. …..

My idea is to show the rising sun with three birds ( maybe by a door, maybe not).  The problem is that I want it to look bad ass and my artistic skills are lacking at best.  It will cover my whole right shoulder.  I want a tough, mans tattoo but one that still represents my goal.  Any help or designs that anyone can do would be of great help to me.

Thanks in advance,

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.