damo_man86
    @

Emo/Screamo still has a couple of years left in it, as it has only recently replaced nu-metal. But when all the emo-heads of today grow up into adults, what do you think will replace it?

Haji DNatrix
    Participant
    @haji-dnatrix
    cigarandyak
    Participant
    @cigarandyak

hopefully something that isnt anything like what gets played on modern rock radio now….

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i will replace it with my new convergence of rock and deep bass funky moves 🙂

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

bring it on turbosatan.any pics,videos or you tubeness we could see these moves?

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan
    Tattooedirish;25023 wrote:
    bring it on turbosatan.any pics,videos or you tubeness we could see these moves?

not yet.

i am waiting for the opportune moment to strike

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

waiting paitently…

skelly
    Participant
    @skelly

well emo started in the 80’s early 90’s so it will prob ge back to thrash/speed/deathmetal, and decent music again proper punk non of this bullshit greenday crap.. then when it gets back to numetal and emo… we will know whats coming and kill the cunts before it takes hold

sevanace
    Participant
    @sevanace

The next best thing will be outstanding,it will move your soul and shake your being Only a hand full will get it at first,the masses will hate it and some will fear it…… …then it will get too popular and commercialized and it will suck …….”insert name here”

God I miss vinyl records…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.