Joe
    Participant
    @joe

I’ve had enough of wimpy rock bands and them going on the airwaves and screaming such castrating lines as “I’m WEEEEEEEEEEEEAK!” I want to see heavy metal make a comeback. I’m not talking about non-metal groups like Winger either, I’m talking about the real metal bands, such as Megadeth, Mercyful Fate, Metallica (going back to their pre-Black Album sound), Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Slayer, King Diamond, Dio, Anthrax, Venom, Motorhead, Testament, Sepultura, Dokken (some call them glam but they’re still harder than groups like Poison), Van Halen, in other words GOOD metal bands or new groups that play in their style. I’d love to see a comeback of good old heavy-metal as they used to play back in the day when rock was played by REAL men and not these Linkin Park crybabies, back when women were turned on by rockstars NOT because of their sensitivity but because of their masculinity! One last thing, “Don’t Break The Oath” by Mercyful Fate is the BEST metal album ever! Listen to it today!

Coadster
    @

I’m with “mamrat”. We can only hope. Hah. I’m sick of this whiny crap too. Seriously, I don’t listen to the radio anymore.

jmikep69
    Participant
    @jmikep69

I’m in agreeance with vinster. The last time that metal got popular, it was watered down by all the crap the record labels threw out. I’m just fine with it being underground.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.