E M
    @

Whenever I see someone who dresses, talks, and acts like a rapper all I can think is that person must be either uneducated, stupid, or some combination of the two. From what I can tell, hip hop music centers around calling women bitches and hoes and being party to acts of violence and selling drugs. It denigrates those who are educated and those who work hard to make an honest living. I include people of all races in this assessment by the way.

SEXYCHOCOLATE
    @

its just you. . . . .2pts.

Vicky
    Participant
    @vicky

I agree with you… these rappers are going to far and young children believe that this is how they are suppose to act. I use too love rap music, now I hate it. I can’t understand anything that is being said anymore, every rapper are disrespecting women like crazy. The women on these video’s are all sluts and money hungry ho’s. IT is so sad but true… You have a great point!!!

tinisha b
    Participant
    @tinisha-b

i don’t think you listen to hip hop. i think you listen to the music that is played on the radio or something. i know plenty of rappers who have songs about other stuff. have you ever heard a nas cd? what about lupe fiasco? common? slum village? don’t talk about something that you have no idea about. if you don’t like it then don’t listen to it. no one is forcing you to.

Prettycutetk
    @

It’s just you.

miri-miri-off-the-wall
    @

isn’t it something stupid rabbits do?

lone wolf
    @

I agree it is time for a change. It is a culture of stupidity.
    you can give me all thumbs down for my opinion but the way I see it rap needs to go.

Huskylover08
    @

I think people are lost…They don’t know what true hip-hop is… The only reason why rappers on the radio talk about sex and women in a bad manner is because they know sex sells…literately… For some reason the more they talk about it the more they get more money… I mean its wrong but true…
    I think some people also listen to rap because of the beat it gets people whats the word…well it makes people lively…
    Now real rap is those of common, Lupe Fiasco, Talib Kwali…talking about what is real… My favorite song is Guru ft. Common- Clarity… I think that is a beautiful song…

West Jefferson Alum
    Participant
    @west-jefferson-alum

your listening to the stupid childish hip hop, listen to real hip hop, like the person who answered first said.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.