@buffmaster-flex

the south killed it except for ludacris

derek a
    @

hiphop is still alive

ashley c
    Participant
    @ashley-c

its far from dead..my friend!! check the billboards!!! and by the way…the south rocks!!!

lilwaynesflawless
    Participant
    @lilwaynesflawless

what really cracks me up, is when ppl say that the south killed hip-hop… well, i hate to break it to you, but “hip hop aint dead, it LIVES in the south” we reppin way to much, and our southern rappers makin way too much money for hip hop to be dead………

but see, you are trying to blame everything on the south, when if you listen to north (they all talking bout the same shit) you listen to east (they all talkin bout the same shit) you listen to west (they all talkin bout the same shit) er’part of the united states got their own flavor of hip-hop, because er’part of the united states is different from the other! so deal wit it, the south is reppin HARD right now, if you dont like it, quit posting shit about it, and find something better to do with you life then sit around and worry bout what the south and southern rappers are doing, because i can GUAREENTEE you that they aint sittin round wondering what the hell your doing!!

LYNSEYxx
    @

im from london and hip hop still well alive here!!!!

fredMSBackinBusiness
    Participant
    @fredmsbackinbusiness

hip hop was “dead” way before the explosion of songs from the south. you cant blame it on them, they say the same things as everybody else.

Bootyshaker
    Participant
    @bootyshaker

Nas apparently thinks so

look4tay
    @

You hit it right on. Hip Hop is dead and gone. These down south rappers are rapping about things that New York rappers were rapping about 20 years ago. R&B ain’t even what it used to be. You’d better do what I did, and start getting into gospel music.

bueko
    @

Hmm, Look at the top 100 on the billboard chart, you are wrong good sir, sorry.

andy f
    @

good f*cking riddance

vagabondxanarch
    @

I agree, it killed itself really it just got way to popular and now everybody listens to it. It’s hard to claim street cred when 3 million middle schoolers bought all your albums.

StReetZ_On_lOcK
    Participant
    @streetz_on_lock

i don’t know… but if it were dead, then why are they still releasing new material ? Hip hop will always be alive, rock will always be alive, I think music in GENERAL will never die out.. cuz that woud SUCK

Megegie
    Participant
    @megegie

If it isn’t, it needs to die.

Smacker!!!
    @

I hope it is!!!!

Emmanuel B
    @

oh….not really sure

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.