taejane
    @

…sorry blame it on me? I just saw the videos on BET.

how come they say hip hop is dead?

these songs are great as well as their videos..

It’s an eye opener and very touching.

Hyphy Noah
    @

akon is terrible, any body that uses a voice synthesizer is an idiot, THAT GOES FOR U TO T-PAIN

Lil Dre
    Participant
    @lil-dre

I saw Cham’s video but not Akon’s (I have no intentions of hearing or seeing anything of him that’s a solo).

Cham was refreshing since it had Slick Rick.

?Chamillitary Amberleé?
    @

They say Hip Hop Is Dead because all they talk about is the same thing! Hoes, Money, Cars! Yes.. they’re videos are an eye opener.. especially Cham’s video… I think we need more videos like that..

Kottonmouth
    @

i like chamillionairre

but akon?? ha

he is a JOKE. he has a terrible voice. thinks hes hard cuz he went to jail for two years for stealing a car? ha big deal. i have friends in the suburbs that did that crap too and went to jail. does that make them a gangsta or thug?

he needs to apologize for making such horrible music.
    wtf is with his voice is Sweet Escape with Gwen Stefani

what the buck
    @

i have seen chamillionaires song…i think its good
    but akons no. i havent seen that yet

people say hip hop is dead becuz in in my opinion it really is…do you hear the music that is out today.. its about doing dumb dances like “aunt jackie” and “chicken noodle soup” or just dumb songs that are pointless and have no meaning at all like “lip gloss”. hip hop really is dead. one person cant save hip hop.

J_Money
    @

I loved the hiphop police song the video was kinda freaky yet interesting.

I love akon and the song but he didnt need to do it. It ultimately wasn’t his fault, they shoulda turned the b-itch away since it was a club, then it’s tha club’s fault.

angel
    Participant
    @angel

The fact that you even used akon or chamillionaire with hip hop is sickening. Both artists are awful and have no idea what real hip hop really is. If you want the real thing try looking up someone named KRS one he will tell you what real hip hop is.

Yay Area
    Participant
    @yay-area

That’s the video of the year!!

Little Lara
    @

I love them both..they say hip hop is dead because its not about the message behind the song anymore..now its about big booties in the videos and money.

iM S0 KRiSPY MANNN
    @

i like chamillioniares video its dope…but im just getting tierd of akon!

jason_415_08
    Participant
    @jason_415_08

i think theyre both old songs

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.