mizza
    Participant
    @mizza

I have four older sisters and we’re all only a year or so apart in age, but none of us has similar tastes in anything really; clothes, music, film, and especially guys.

What about you?

classy naima
    @

no my sister has different taste of music but if some songs we both like we’ll share.

Cara
    @

Me and my bro have really similar tasted in music, films, hobbies everything.
    My middle sis we are about 50/50
    and my twin sis we have a few things in common but mostly are totally different

sassy_niki
    @

big Brother=2, big Sister=1
    nah never especially with my brothers but for my sister we like Indian movies songs only if English she don’t have the same taste as mine but in films me and my sister share same taste but for my brothers they don’t,, they are totally different he he XD

oye !!
    @

same here… the movie my sis likes ….i dont

hehe 🙂

Vixen
    @

My sister and I don’t dress too similarly, but respect and like each others’ styles.
    We’re both into the arts, but she’s into classical music and plays in a quartet… I’m more of a rocker/bluegrass chick. We like most of the same types of movies but her tastes a bit more traditional and I like things that are a little cult-ish.
    We both married pale, thin redheads… so we have similar taste in men.

josephine
    Participant
    @josephine

share the same interest in music as my brother and one sister….

well yeah we would all share similar interests.. 3 out of four would anyway, e.g 3 of us share the same interest in sports but the 4th doesnt…

and it would change for another interest, 3 would and a different 4th person wouldnt!!

could i have made this any more confusing haha!

Meeya
    @

Nope. We have different tastes in music.

Pinar
    @

Don’t have a brother or sister.

WorldsBest »Muffin«
    @

I’m daddy lil spoiled girl so i dont have any brothers nor sister!

holiday man
    Participant
    @holiday-man

not really, we have overlaps and this is where we do things together! we like one band and all3 of us are going to see them in sept!

englishbrit
    @

No. Thank god. I have much better taste. hahaha

emmie
    @

ew no my sister is in too girly music
    and in too love films
    i love rock music and horror films

celinepien
    Participant
    @celinepien

No not really. My brother loves those Japanese manga films and stuff and I’m more of a rom/com girl. One movie we do share and that’s Ghostbusters. We watch 1 & 2 together every year. Another movie we both love is Harry and the Hendersons (Bigfoot)!

Jeni R
    Participant
    @jeni-r

No I hate what he like and vice-versa.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.