sweet_children68
    Participant
    @sweet_children68

what do you guys like and why? and what do you not like and why?

Sa_San
    @

You are more likely to get more answers in the music section. I like some rock, and some hip hop. The reason why I prefer hip hip is because I can relate to it more. I grew up listening to it. Many artist have their own style of music, and talk about different things. Today’s hip hop, I will admit is not like back in the days. Today it’s more about having sex with various women, money in the bank, yadda yadda yadda. That’s why I prefer the old school instead of the new school rap.

?you bet?
    @

rock because it’s cool , rap sucks balls , it’s gay and yo yo yo yo n i g g a thats gay .

Mimi
    Participant
    @mimi

I like a little of both, but if I had to choose, it would be Rap & Hip Hop. I was raised on it. It has more of a message behind it than all that emo, death, trying-to-be-hardcore crap.

:.?Brianna::G?.:
    @

I like a little bit of everything including rock and r&b hiphop. I just dont like country or bluegrass. wutver the heckk u call it

nikki_sep
    @

I love rock and older rap, BUT most of the newer stuff is crap. Rap/hip hop has become about bling, and cars, and this is why, this is why I’m hot. It doesn’t even say anything at all. It’s just made to sell CDs, which stupid people buy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.