xx Baby Boo Boo xx
    @

I was in a shop today and the background music was rock and roll,the one song in particular was sung by a man and it was very jivvy,but the only words that i could pick up was that it went “Baby,baby,baby,baby” then it went to “Gimme gimme,gimme gimme”.
    I know its a long shot as i have nothing really to go on,but if there are any jivers out there that might know who this could be then i’d love to know.
    Thankyou. :o)
    If it helps it kind of sounded a bit like Eddie Cocharan ,and the lyrics were mainly “Baby baby baby baby baby”.
    Hard i know but thankyou to the ones who’ve tried to help so far!!!

Jordan J
    Participant
    @jordan-j

it was oh my soul by the beatles

Scaramouche
    @

It sounds like The Beatles – Oooh! My Soul, but I could be wrong, I usually am!

skunk masta
    @

Led Zepp, I,ve got to ramble boo boo.

Swampy_Bogtrotter
    @

“Oh! My Soul” by The Beatles would appear to match the description quite well.

Live Forever
    @

Don’t be foolish. That’s the lyrics to about a million songs past and present. You’ll probably never find out til you hear it again.

charlotte
    @

I Dont know but good luck in finding out

baboon
    @

is it “gimme baby dangle dangle” by michael jackson?

Lisa
    Participant
    @lisa

best thing to do would be go back to the shop where you heard it and ask

Pompal
    @

Gimme some lovin’ – The Spencer Davis Group comes to mind. Released around 1967.

Alternatively, Oh my soul by Little Richard, in 1966, has the line – “baby, baby, baby, give me all the love you got”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.