@

…does anyone knowwhatit’scalled? he was dressed as a clown!”!!1
    thanks lol that was confusing me thanks for answering lol

R D
    Participant
    @r-d

Quickchange July 1990

Bill Murray … Grimm
    Dale Grand … Street Barker (as Dale Grand Esq.)
    Bob Elliott … Bank Guard

Geena Davis … Phyllis Potter

Randy Quaid … Loomis
    Kimberleigh Aarn … Bank Teller
    Ron Ryan … Bank Customer
    Brian McConnachie … Bank Manager
    Jack Gilpin … Yuppie Hostage
    Jordan Cael … Hostage
    Rhe DeVille … Hostage
    Marya D. Dornya … Hostage
    Barbara Flynn … Hostage
    Elizabeth A. Griffin … Hostage
    Connie Ivie … Hostage

Not many people I’ve talked to have seen “Quick Change”. It wasn’t really a hit, which is what makes it such a nice surprise when you see a film like this which is very funny. Maybe that’s partially why I enjoyed the film so much, as it makes me feel a little bit like a pirate who’s discovered lost treasure, or like an explorer who’s conquered uncharted territory.

It may not be Bill Murray’s best, but it’s pretty good. But make no mistake, this is a Bill Murray movie, he even co-directed it, and if you don’t like him in general, then this film isn’t likely to make a convert out of you. I’ve always been a fan, and try to forgive certain transgressions like “Larger Than Life” or “The Man Who Knew Too Little” which are the kinds of films I avoid completely for fear that it will taint my high regard for Mr. Murray. They might be good, but I’m not taking any chances without some seriously reliable source that assures me they aren’t merely “paycheques” for those involved. But in case some of you think the man has lost it, never to recapture any of his past glory, probably you should check out “Rushmore,” and see a true master at work.

“Quick Change” has a story that is fun and the lines are executed with razor sharp comic timing. So what if some of the characters are one-dimensional? It gets the job done and sets up the bits and not in a low-brow kind of way.

I’d be interested to hear what New York residents think of this film, as its story revolves around three people who just want to escape New York forever and find that robbing a bank is easier than making it to the airport.

So if you consider yourself a member of the Bill Murray fan club, check this one out and you’ll probably enjoy it. He’s got plenty of support from some talented comedic actors including Tony Shalhoub, Stanley Tucci, Phil Hartman, Jason Robards and of course Randy Quaid and Geena Davis.

KewlPanda
    @

You might be thinking about Quick Change w/Bill Murray. Geena Davis was in A League of Their Own with Tom Hanks.

Starz
    @

It was Quick Change. It was with Geena Davis, Bill Murray and Randy Quaid and it’s majorly funny!!!! I couldn’t get a copy of it in any of the shops by me so I ordered it from ebay.

cozicat
    Participant
    @cozicat

yip..jj’s right quick change with bill murray not mr hanks..good film

sierraskyesmom
    Participant
    @sierraskyesmom

Yeah………wasnt it just Clowns?

chicky
    @

Brilliant film called “Quick Change”, but it was Bill Murray not Tom Hanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.