wwf>wwe
    @

how was he better?
    the rock was better than cena in every way. the rock was entertaining. better mic skills. he pumped up EVERYONE in the audience, not only little kids and teen girls. he was a decent wrestler, with decent moves. he wasn’t booed as a face. probably only booed one time in his career. wasn’t booed in his hometown. didn’t really matter if he was a face or a heel, he got CHEERED for.

cena is completely different. the only people who find him entertaining are the little kids because they think he is “cool” and the girls who think he’s “hot”. he only pumps up the kids and teen girls. his moves suck, he can’t even do his moves right. he gets booed as a face. GETS BOOED IN HIS HOMETOWN, THATS EMBARRASSING. he tries to hard to be funny. he over does it with the “champ is here” phrase.

oh, and how in the hell can you people compare cena with hart? were you guys even alive when hart wrestled???? you cena fans are so ignorant
    dont bother answering if you aren’t going to give facts on how cena is better than the rock and hart
    thomas, didnt you read, DONT ANSWER IF YOU DONT HAVE FACTS

Josh W
    @

I’ve only wached WWE a few times scence The Rock left and when ever i do see Ceina im just like “wow. This is the dumbest guy i have ever seen.” He has the gaiest gimic ever. Your not Emenim plz stop

wwe’s cutie!
    @

im not, i luved the rock! cenas ok but not brill!

DiRTi DiVA [?]™
    @

I agree 110% …

chivista de corazon
    @

foo ur hella right the rock is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then cena, the rock was so good thats why he got movie deals =) ya cena mite of got “the marine” but the rock was in waaaay more…and cena sux a rapping and the rock was actually funny unlike cena….do u noe when the rock won the champion he became the youngest wwe champion…but later brock leasner won so rock is second now

The Rock !
    @

Star for you!

The Rock respects his people when they are so smart.

Matt P
    Participant
    @matt-p

I agree with everything up here. Instead of posting what I usually do when people talk about Cena (a really long rant about how Cena sucks), here it is in bulletpoints.

1) Cena cannot wrestle. He uses 5 moves, and his matches are the same every time.
    2) Cena’s lame attempts at promos are not funny.
    3) The Rock is the most over wrestler in history, and his ability to get heel heat and face pops at any given time was unprecedented.
    4) Bret Hart is among the greatest technical wrestlers of all time, and Cena is among the worst.

#8_Junior_#8
    @

wow your ignorant cena gets cheered in his hometown he gets cheered everywhere if you have ears, yea he gets booed but you hear more cheers than anything and rock just sucked up to vince to get his spot he didnt earn it he is the cheesiest wrestler i know. we cena fans arent ignorant we have ears we can hear. oh sorry did i not explain? too bad

Thomas S
    @

just stfu u dont know anything i saw hart wrestle and he wasnt way better than cena he had more experience

leecavcu
    @

NEWSFLASH! Pro wrestling is fake. Are you saying The Rock is better at faking it?! Pro wrestling questions should be posted in the entertainment section. Not in the same section as real sports.

snow_usc
    Participant
    @snow_usc

I agree with you 100%

Carmella OFC_PAC
    Participant
    @carmella-ofc_pac

If people say Cena is better than The Rock,they’re on crack.

Mr. krabs Rated-R PAK
    @

I always hate it when dey compare cena to all the great wrestlers. It is annoying. Someone even said he was better than triple H. The nerve of that crackhead. But anyway cena is just so fake!

tbs is love
    @

john cena wishes he was as good as the rock but he will never be.
    the rock could be face or heel and people would love him no matter what.
    and i think its kinda rude that you said “not only little kids and teen girls.” because i am a teen girl and i HATE john cena. i’ve watched wrestling since i was 3 and i know that cena is terrible.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.