alakazam32893
    @

I Like pop, rock, and light rock, and some country. No rap or metal of any kind. Songs with minimal swearing and fun to listen to.

katie m
    @

mika!!!!!!!

love today, grace kelly, big girls
    there all so happy soundin wiv no swearin

his album life in cartoon motion is out now

Haji DNatrix
    Participant
    @haji-dnatrix

This is my band. We are Progressive/Rock/Metal. but don’t worry your ears won’t fall of immediately:) We try to make things interesting, lots of singing too.

http://www.myspace.com/ceterum

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan
    Haji D’Natrix;20850 wrote:
    This is my band. We are Progressive/Rock/Metal. but don’t worry your ears won’t fall of immediately:) We try to make things interesting, lots of singing too.

http://www.myspace.com/ceterum

Dude your band really dioes rock.

Thats very very cool i like it a lot. Very kinda tool but with your own style too very very cool

Haji DNatrix
    Participant
    @haji-dnatrix

Thanks for the feedback! It’s always nice to hear that others enjoy it. Not many take the time to reply even if they do.

We are trying to get things going in Cleveland. Almost all of us relocated here from Texas, Cali and other Ohio cites.

Job Schedules suck… I.E. me looking to tattoo for some extra time and do what I have been wanting to for years.

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

very cool and some of the other bands like big nasty are awesome as well.

StuperMario
    Participant
    @stupermario
    alakazam32893;9197 wrote:
    I Like pop, rock, and light rock, and some country. No rap or metal of any kind. Songs with minimal swearing and fun to listen to.

well if you want music that sounds happy as heck but the lyrics have a message, with minimal swearing, the band to check out are the specials. i’m sure you’d know ’em, but if you don’t give them a try.
    there an old enough band, ska be there genre, and to this day there music is still topical.

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    katie m;9535 wrote:
    mika!!!!!!!

love today, grace kelly, big girls
    there all so happy soundin wiv no swearin

his album life in cartoon motion is out now

I hope the only reason you’ve stopped your input on this site is because you’ve shot yourself in the head

🙂

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

lynard skynard 😎

Tuesdays gone 😮

EpicInk
    Participant
    @epicink

i know this isn’t exactly light rock, but the new rancid song is really great, last one to die, it’s streaming on their myspace if you want to check it out 🙂

zagart
    Participant
    @zagart
    alakazam32893;9197 wrote:

I don’t have band, but i like rock music.

KrAsHFAMOUS
    Participant
    @krashfamous

idk wghat ur into but i just found out this band Bad Brains and flamin Hellcatz i think they been out for awhile but if you like the kinda music they play in tattoo studios then you might like these bands

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al
    Quote:
    i just found out this band Bad Brains and flamin Hellcatz

You just found out about the Bad Brains?

Where have you been the last 27 years?

LOL

KrAsHFAMOUS
    Participant
    @krashfamous

im only 20 and my frind who is 26 told me about them so i just got into that kinda music i like it alot but idk who else is out there like them oh and tiger army lol i like them too

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.