Bailey
    Participant
    @bailey

who do you think the best rock guitarist is? i think it’s Angus Young, but who do you think?

skidmarks56
    Participant
    @skidmarks56

Alright, I’ve been seeing alot of Jimi, and I love Jimi, but I have to go with Clapton. Jimi was amazing, but he was also lackluster in alot of ways. He did some amazing effects when he played the Star-Spangled Banner live, but he never really expanded past distortion. In fact, only one song that I can remember is Angel. He played alot of hard rock, but nothing else.
    However, Clapton has done it all, from Cream to Derek And The Dominoes to Clapton unplugged. He’s transcended from being one of the best mainstream rock guitarists to being one of the best acoustic guitarists to being one of the best blues guitarists in the same career. That is something else.

skidmarks56
    Participant
    @skidmarks56

Alright, I’ve been seeing alot of Jimi, and I love Jimi, but I have to go with Clapton. Jimi was amazing, but he was also lackluster in alot of ways. He did some amazing effects when he played the Star-Spangled Banner live, but he never really expanded past distortion. In fact, only one song that I can remember is Angel. He played alot of hard rock, but nothing else.
    However, Clapton has done it all, from Cream to Derek And The Dominoes to Clapton unplugged. He’s transcended from being one of the best mainstream rock guitarists to being one of the best acoustic guitarists to being one of the best blues guitarists in the same career. That is something else.

Little Miss Black Death
    Participant
    @little-miss-black-death

I think it’s Jimi Hendrix.

M Ley 22
    @

John Frusciente

yayitslinz
    Participant
    @yayitslinz

well the most obvious answer is jimi hendrix but my favs are slash and randy rhodes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.