Lalana
    @

Chris Rock said, why not…we already had a retarded one.

Guys, guys…Mr. Obama is not black…he’s beige. I mean, let’s see, he takes the idea that he’s christian because that’s a good cause for the vote, mama brought him up christian. He takes the cause that he’s black, but daddy was black and daddy was a strong muslim. (Strong lineage there). With whack like that…do you think Chris Rock should have said, “Another retarded president won’t change anything”?
    Ken, absolutely not…the politically correct term is mentally disabled. As my co-disabled, all I can say is I agree with my dear friend, Mr. Bush, when he done said, “See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.” duh duh duh
    Kennyshoneypie…so are you saying that as a comedian, he can’t make a good laugh and authentic opinion? Or, maybe he is also one of my co-disables? In the words of my fav current prez “We are ready for any unforeseen event which may or may not happen.”

hv1992
    @

everybody hates chris

Mike
    Participant
    @mike

I dunno but the band at the end of tonight’s show sucked.

Ken
    @

Are you acknowledging that we have a retarded president?

kennyshoneypie
    @

no, because Chris Rock is a comic, and he was trying to inject his views while getting some laughs…your suggestion is too long winded and many people don’t see Obama as “retarded”

Kristina O
    @

JOIN MY NEW GROUP & Invite others!!!

http://groups.myspace.com/presidentialdebate2008

Thanks, Kristina

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.