bridgettemergency
    @

isnt it the WORST SONG EVER? who says tottally dude any more? and no one dances with there fingers up making the rock on sign and have you noticed in the video the white people look retarded? and the girls dance on poles? and there dancing infron of trailors? racist much? song sucks in my opionion

C.J.
    Participant
    @c-j

Well I dont think it’s racists at all but you can take it as you want… I did like the song when it first came out but now it’s just annoying and now they have a song called “totally dude”… and if you didnt know rockstars party real hard and they get krunk when their on the scene so the shop boyz are just saying that they party like rockstars, I really dont see any racism there….

Kyle G
    @

OH MY GOSH WHERE HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU BEEN FOR SO DANG ON LONG!!! YOU ARE SO DAMN RIGHT!!! To even add to that these guys stole the concept in a sense to this artist name Snook whoes verison is TOTALLY BETTER!! http://www.myspace.com/snookmusic “Im a Rock Star” ITS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN THAT CRAP!! Snook even put out a diss song called “ROC” that shuts them DOWN!! PLEASE YOU GO AND CHECK SNOOK OUT cause when I tell people this song was stolen and it sucks they tell me Im hating at least you feel or see what I SEE!!

razingsounds
    @

that song sucks ass. im not sure about the racist part, but the song is horrible no doubt. it aint just the white people that look stupid, everybody in the whole damn video looks stupid

unusualname
    @

this song is the hot sh**, now this is wat you call rock and roll party like a rock tar party like a rock star

Jazzy
    Participant
    @jazzy

i hate it and they sucked in concert too

Michael H
    Participant
    @michael-h

I hate it, but it is catchy

Penelope I
    @

I actually like that song! I didnt at 1st but I do know!

billygibbons32
    @

Rappers have no right to come out and say party like a rockstar they are completely different. They talk about guitar in this song, and i bet they don’t really even know how to play a guitar, let alone as good as a rock star. and the one guy said they get Krunked……………….. wtf rock stars got trashed ya they got high and drunk but the 70’s partying was different than it is today this song sucks and really rap and rock should not b in the same sentence let alone the same song.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.