two_kee_kees
    @

…an animal’s throat!!!!! Dallas from Rock of Love said she hates all animals and just eats them and wears them. She then proceeded to say if an animal were in the room, she’d slit its throat. (Yes I know that show is dumb, but after I saw her say that I got ANGRY!!). I can’t believe a human could be so disgusting and cruel. I wonder if she knows that cruelty to animals is usually a sign of demented personality and often leads to serial killing. Did anyone see that episode where she said that???? Yuck! I love animals so much, and it makes me ill when people say stuff like that.

DogCrazy21
    @

yes i saw that. i was so mad. i felt like killing her. i live animals so much. my family says that im obessed with them but im not i just really care for them. i wish tthat bret could of heard her. she made me mad. i would not want to see her with an animal. its people like her that make me worry more and more about animals. and who there with. u have a good question. i saw the episode and my sister id too.

*~* this is what i remember her saying “i hate animals, i used to have rabbits and i would wear them, i always wear animals, they were put on earth to be eaten and worn and if an animal was to walk into this room right now i would slit its throat”

Preggars
    @

She was joking.

chris_swed_420
    @

I didn’t see that episode but that sounds sick. I don’t know why she would say something like that, especially on televison where young children can watch. People like that make me sick and mad.

honey creep show
    @

You cannot be serious. How else do you think that we get chickens in supermarkets? Do you think that they magically plant a bean in their food and they die peacefully in their sleep? Please get a life, and I can’t believe that you’re sitting her, complaining because someone doesn’t agree with your point of view on life when there are actually people in this country DYING for you. Aren’t you appalled that your own country men are dying, fighting for you and the point that no one gives a damn? Who gives a shit about animals.

And Chris, why are children watching that horrid show to begin with? Do you really want your children watching a bunch of whores prancing around with these huge tits talking about how they are going to bone Bret? Give me a freaking break.

“Cruelty of animals usually leads to serial killing.” Oh wow. I guess that all those people that kill animals for food and clothing are serial killers. Those darn people! Don’t they know that the well-being of animals are more important than food and clothing?! THE NERVE. I say, we should let all those families in Africa, Russia, and underdeveloped countries go to jail because obviously, they are showing signs of criminal behavior! Gosh, the nerve of killing animals to survive!

DRD
    Participant
    @drd

She’s just what we call and ‘attention whore’

She’s just doing it for attention. I wouldn’t give her any more time that she deserves.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

I know this is a necro on thread but…

“Cruelty of animals usually leads to serial killing.” ๐Ÿ˜€

I actually cried with laughter on that. Just looking at the stats alone in UK if every person who was cruel or abandonded their pet/animal we would have around 56000 serial killers on the loose. I think we would be decimated within a week.

The fact of the matter is that around a third of serial killers explored sadism by torturing animals the killing was the climax but the actual torture was what got their rocks off.

Serial Killers are a very rare creature there are plenty of killers but a full blown serial killer is a tiny blip in the billions of ppl on the planet- whereas cheap, dumb, skanks, on shitty filler TV are a dozen to the penny.

Ok I am gonna head back to my steak. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Matthew

PS

Just had a thought so what do we do about all those animals that get killed accidently or unintentionally (but still cruelly!) keeping vegetarians alive?
    Thousands of them must get chopped up and minced by those threshers and cutters in those miles of wheat and corn fields.
    Just think a bit of minced mole with your weetabix.

Does that mean all vegetarians are fledgling serial killers?? (lol)

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

People say stuff like that to raise effect, get noticed and it has obviouly worked. Wouldn’t worry about it. From the OP then the majority of supermarket shoppers are potential serial killers.

You are fucking nut!:rolleyes:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.