lastofthewonderfullpeople
    @

angelina joline coz she can play a tough lady that takes no s**t, and she is aslo great with kids an very sexy…. and i am all three

pokesdlt
    @

I’m not sure but hopefully someone funny, nice, lovable, etc.

Musicman
    @

You’ll have to wait and see. I don’t think anyone is around that would want to do it.

Beppe
    @

The one and only “Me” Who better to play the roll of a man who has been everywhere. With over 21 years of Naval Service in the far-east, It would have to be Action-Adventure-Romance, with a touch of comedy.

faris j
    @

cate blanchett or tom hanks…they are the stars

rose_merrick
    Participant
    @rose_merrick

Rene Zellweiger

Yaya
    @

beyonce! hahahaha….

chezney_home
    Participant
    @chezney_home

oldest boy in MY FAMILY! Not sure of his name (he also does the BT ads) I think he could capture my personality perfectly!

Sir. Lawrence
    @

Johnny Drama.

Richard
    Participant
    @richard

Mark Benton, from the TV series Northern/City lights.

jim
    Participant
    @jim

Jimmy Edwards, good grief I didn’t realise there was someone else as old as me on YA. For me it would have to be Danny DeVito, as we are about the same height and width, pity I haven’t his bank balance.

My plan to become wealthy is to rob The Bank of England, but make a bodge job of it. Whilst in prison I can let out my house and sell the film rights for a comedy heist film with Danny playing me. There is one snag they wouldn’t let me on the 25 bus with the explosives and cutting torch and bag marked “swag”. 🙂

bobby lashley F@g 5
    Participant
    @bobby-lashley-fg-5

3 stars me myself and I

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.