Locutus
    @

They never fight back they only run and die one by one.

UNCLE BEN
    @

Great analogy!

blondecheryl33
    @

The teenagers are smarter.

The Journalist
    @

It is the constant struggle between the liberal and conservative parties that makes the American political system work. The compromise between the two is what keeps us afloat, what keeps us free. If we cater to one faction only then the public will not be equally represented. I don’t particularly care for that analogy nor would I like it any more if it were referring to a member of a conservative party.

truthisback
    Participant
    @truthisback

No they remind me of flat-earthers.

lordkelvin
    Participant
    @lordkelvin

And just where are the slashers when you need them….

jazzcharacter
    @

Na…not any more than cons remind me of ostriches with their heads in the sand regarding contraception and sex education.

suthrnIyts
    @

Worse than that. They remind me of submissive dogs who have had their heart and soul taken away. They’ll belly crawl over to you for acceptance and will apologize to anyone (although they’ve never done anything wrong). They’ve been brainwashed into believing that ‘we’ are the enemy. We owe everyone. Those who can’t make it in life, murderers in prison, child molesters, drug addicts, Muslim terrorists, generations of welfare recipients, failing schools. ALL our fault. 🙂

Harry
    Participant
    @harry

True liberals. many modern liberals are just scumbags saying what people want to hear to gain power. Liberals remind me more of all the idiot scientists in films like “Lake Placid” and “Independence Day” who think “we don’t have the right to harm them just because they kill us!”.Where’s Bill Pullman when you need him!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.