-CTK-
    @

I just got rid of bearshare, now I need something different. I need something that has ACCURATE INFORMATION as far as songs go. I need to put the music on an mp3 player and I want the music to not be all over the place on the music player. Like i dont want one file to be 3 days grace and Three Days Grace if you know what I’m saying… Help me out?

David
    Participant
    @david

there is no such program that’s gonna have thing’s your way, ppl name thing’s differently. if you want a program that has alot of tune’s, i suggest ares from sourceforge.net that is the only place to get the real ares.

now if you want to rename a file make sure it’s unshared and not in use by any program then you’ll right click the file and choose rename then name it whatever your little heart desire’s.

Matt P
    Participant
    @matt-p

if you are too lazy to rename your files, then y don’t you pay for your music? people are always going to name stuff differently. I, personally use torrents with bitcomet to download the actual file. ALL p2p software has spyware and adware.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.