back
    dsc01120.jpg
    a excellent breakfast made for me,
    and I got laid. ๐Ÿ˜€

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Sounds like a good haul!

I got a LOT of candy and baked goods, a scarf, potholders, and gift cards.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I got a lot of nice things ๐Ÿ™‚ One of my brothers got me a huge Darth Vader that reaches up to my hip. In between his legs; Two bottles of booze. I did tell him I like Star Wars and alcohol… :p And I got some make up, clothing, tickets to Sonisphere in Norway (metallica, slayer, gojira, ghost ++), a couple books I’m really looking forward to reading (my family has understood that I’m a social science nerd ;D ), some money, scarf etc ๐Ÿ™‚ Biggest surprise of the year was my parents giving me and my brothers about 2000 dollars each. Been selling of land left by my grandparents, guess some money came in! So now I can afford to go to India ๐Ÿ˜€

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Had a very “practical” haul this year. A bunch of clothes, shoes and a chef’s knife, and my mom made my siblings and I CDs with scanned pictures of ourselves since we were toddlers ๐Ÿ™‚

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

I got to watch my 2 year old daughter open her shitload of presents, and today is her birthday (it’s Boxing Day here now) so we’ll be doing it all over again.

As for myself, just a pair of socks and chocolate (don’t really eat chocolate). Our families have a no presents for adults rule but someone always breaks it.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I got a fucking cold

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

2 pairs of earrings – from different people!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I got an awesome “Chef’s Choice” knife sharpener, and pistachio nuts from my wife. My son gave me a bottle of Shochu Yokaichi Mugi (Japanese vodka)

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

First I’d like to say……pox….u suck. I am slightly jealous of your tickets. We never get awesome festivals in the states. (I missed ghost in 2013 ….pissed!)

Three bottles of Jager. Smugglers hip flask, six pairs of plugs, a really nice pillow, tools, and a grill cover.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Yep me too Butt, lying in bed now still with flu!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@jerryatrophy 136948 wrote:

First I’d like to say……pox….u suck. I am slightly jealous of your tickets. We never get awesome festivals in the states. (I missed ghost in 2013 ….pissed!)

Three bottles of Jager. Smugglers hip flask, six pairs of plugs, a really nice pillow, tools, and a grill cover.

It’s not really even a festival, it’s just a one-day thing. I actually met Ghost a few weeks ago. Didn’t catch their show though, hear they’re terrible live. But I’ll find out soon enough! Excited to see Metallica for the fifth time. You’ll have plenty of time to be jealous when the line-up for the other festivals I’m going to in 2014 gets released ;D

Oh, and I got something else for christmas. Fat. I’ve eaten for 6 days.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

few bottles of aftershave, few bottles of rum and some clothes.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@poxphobia 136975 wrote:

It’s not really even a festival, it’s just a one-day thing. I actually met Ghost a few weeks ago. Didn’t catch their show though, hear they’re terrible live. But I’ll find out soon enough! Excited to see Metallica for the fifth time. You’ll have plenty of time to be jealous when the line-up for the other festivals I’m going to in 2014 gets released ;D

Oh, and I got something else for christmas. Fat. I’ve eaten for 6 days.

Bumpity.
    Had to dig this thread out because ghost just announced their 2014 northamerican tour. Tickets go on sale in a few hours. Oh yeah.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Haha, good for you! ๐Ÿ™‚ I really hope they’re not as terrible live as I’ve heard.. Some people absolutely love them though. ๐Ÿ™‚
    I’m going to Roskilde festival again this summer, really hope they come through with some more awesome acts soon! Or I’ll have to check out Download festival in the UK.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Yeah I’ve seen some live videos that aren’t very flattering …. musically. But I don’t pass on bands I want to see anymore. Lives to short.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.