Dan
    Participant
    @dan

did anyone see Son’s of Anarchy this week ? Dave Navarro(ink masters) was a guest star on it,not sure if he will be an ongoing cast member. He plays a cousin of of Nero (Jimmy Smits).

I love this show.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Yea. He was in last season also. Right at the end. Hell probably die in a couple episodes in a very “dramatic” way.

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

SOA is the best show EVER!!!

I have watched it from show 1. Dave Navarro is a douche. can’t act for shit. Most of his Tattoo’s are shitty. Which is funny to me being in Ink Master’s.. They film SOA where I live..

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I love SOA! I was looking forward to the season premier for sure. Dave was actually in it last season, I believe he showed up either the episode before the finale or the finale itself.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@We HEART LA 133043 wrote:

SOA is the best show EVER!!!

I have watched it from show 1. Dave Navarro is a douche. can’t act for shit. Most of his Tattoo’s are shitty. Which is funny to me being in Ink Master’s.. They film SOA where I live..

I lived in the SF Valley from 1980 to 2005,rode and got tattoos from chatsworth to tajunga to lancaster,
    lived in van nuys,chatsworth,mission hills,encino,reseda,
    lots of real mc club people in sunland/tajunga,did the harley/club life down there for 25, years,still have some good friends down there,
    as a matter of fact I got many of my oldest tattoos at midnight or later at the “World Famous Emporium of Tattoos” at victory & van nuys blvds,when Charlie & California Ralph were there,definitely an old school flash shop back then,ahhh the good old days ๐Ÿ˜€

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I just got to see it today!! Been travelling, so I haven’t got to until now! Been hooked since season 1, and I’m so thrilled it’s back!
    Very much looking forward to see what they’re gonna do with all these little openings in the story line.
    Dave Navarro has starred earlier too, actually in two episodes last year ๐Ÿ™‚ I like him in SOA, his look fits.

And come on, an old rock guitarist without shitty tattoos, does not exist. The work that a lot of people on here are getting, didn’t exist until a few years back really… I don’t trust a man who hasn’t made a bad decision in his life after a bottle of whiskey and a “this will make a great story” argument! ;D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.