Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

So there may be a few of you who are aware of my healthy obsession with the beautiful woman “Radeo Suicide.” I first laid my eyes upon this glorious act of god’s generosity to my libido a few mere months ago. Our relationship together has been a beautiful one, indeed. I patiently stalk her online profile; hoping for new material. Her playful refusal to upload new pictures for me is one of my favorite parts of her imaginary personality that I have compiled. I wait and wait and wait, with nothing to show for it but the spatter of crunchy-sheet-spots in my bed. She knows me well, though. She knows that after every new glimpse of her glorious beauty; a “honeymoon” period unfolds. There is even a small period in time where the beatings of my partner in lust cease. The beauty of such a momentous occasion is far too great to spoil with such an act of desecration. I smile for days, basking in the glory of a goddess. But alas, a dark age has awoken. On February 16th, 2010 a horrid force was unleashed upon my senses. Radeo Suicide…has gained weight. My once perfect companion is belittled to the ranks of mortal women. She has become human. And for this reasoning…for this small breech of imperfection…I have lost my faith in her. She was my rock; an unmovable force. She kept me up late at night; pondering the glory of such a momentous act as her birth.

On February 16th, 2010:
I filed for divorce with my unlawfully wedded wife-to-be.

LUL, I was bored.
Don’t take this post seriously AT ALL.
I still love her <3.
Her new ink made up for the gained pudge.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa. Great post, dude. I’m quite partial to Sash Suicide

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I am in awe that is serious stalker material!

My stalker has gone can you be his replacement? – I live on a first floor flat so licking the glass of my windows is a challenge and only for the experienced.

Let me know I will make sure i leave the curtains open for you. :p

Take Care
Matthew

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

So who is this girl exactly, is she a muso or just a hot tattooed chick or…?
Oh yeah, did I mention she’s hot?

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Ya’ll are to funny.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Mathew…
I have had a horrible reaction to the chemicals on a window with my previous exploits of this method.
I now prefer to lick the doorknob…
And be sure to leave your doors unlocked so I can bang my Johnson against your belongings when you are gone.

And Joker…
She is just a hot tattooed chick 😀

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Here’s MY suicide girl

2346736438_91a748e6ff.jpg

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
ontwo;62870 wrote:
Here’s MY suicide girl

I’d appreciate it if you didn’t post pictures of my girlfriend up 🙂

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i wasnt going to post but beiong of the male species i feel i should…… i love all the suicide girls…. talk about hot ….. Mmmmmmmmmm shagable :p

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I have numerous favorites…

Radeo.
Vice.
James. (Yes, it is a girl.)
AnnaLee.
Bully.
Cianna.
Silvia.
Kemper.

OMG.
We should totally have a competition of some sort here on the forums…
Winner gets a one year subscription to suicidegirls.com
I’d pay for the prize if someone thinks of an awesome idea.
(I already have a subscription)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.