florida13
Participant
@florida13

i am wanting to get my first tattoo. but i have some questions..

im 18.. im just worried about the pain.. i want one on the top part of my right arm.. my grandpa passed away and we were really close and i was wanting a cross with his name on it…

would i regret getting it?.

also, i was always wondering if my arm is too small.. im not a big guy at all. 5’9 and 148 pounds.. arms arent real big..

would that be a problem?..

also if you have any pictures or links to cross tattoos id appreciate it.. and places on the cross where names could go.

florida13
Participant
@florida13

oops.. wrong section.. :O

sorry

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

-The pain isn’t that bad on the upper-part of the arms. Tattoos hurt in general, but some places hurt less than others.

–Don’t ask US if YOU WILL regret something. That is a question YOU need to ASK YOURSELF.

-Tattoos can be enlarged, or made smaller to fit the individual.

-www.google.com, it’s a magical place for almost any question you can possibly have….. I suggest you check it out.

florida13
Participant
@florida13

i mean i know i probably wont because it has a meaning..

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

the pain’s not that bad, just think of it as a cat scratch and i wouldn’t worry about the size of your arms because your artist can draw you up something to fit you .

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Not to cut you down, but if you are asking us if you would regret it…you probably will.

But I do promise you:
The pain will be LESS than what you are thinking it will be.
Probably a lot less.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Jubakuba;59389 wrote:
I do promise you:
The pain will be LESS than what you are thinking it will be

Well, I’m not sure I can agree with that.

I went in expecting it to be a breeze, and it was far worse than I had expected.

Perhaps it’s quite healthy to go in with a good amount of trepidation and fear… getting pleasantly surprised is far better than unpleasantly so :p

Bender
Participant
@bender

The pain ain’t that bad – but it does hurt. To me, the outlining hurts worse than the shading or coloring. 5 minutes after you get it done, it doesn’t hurt anymore. A day or 3 after that, the itching starts. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.