Lumal
Participant
@lumal

Hey, i just wanted to let you guys know that i had a new job! And the best part is that it’s in a tattoo shop. When i was getting my sleeve done a week ago i started chatting with my tattoo artist about jobs in general. And he told me he could use a helping hand around the shop. So i got the place! 😀 been working there 2 days now and couldn’t be happier. I got so lucky 🙂

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

now that is a perfect example how apprenticeships are found, you get plenty of work done by them and while chatting they offer you the job.

congrats on the new job

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I just wanted to say gratz on finding the job.
You obviously left a good impression on the artist when getting work done.

Take Care
Matthew

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

well done on the new job

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Congratulations, were you looking for an apprenticeship, or is the job front of house or cleaning?

Lumal
Participant
@lumal

I’m like the receptionist, cleaner and i get things for jussi (which is the artist of the place) whatever and when ever he needs something. And also going to learn how to make piercing first and then we’ll see about tattoos 🙂

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

That’s awesome, I would love to work in a tattoo shop as a receptionist and cleaner. I’ve got no desire to be an apprentice though. Once again, congratulations

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

Congrats on the job, I started as a apprent/cleaner and just kept going up and learning more over the years. I would not trade Tattooing life for anything. I have always had a great time and I always enjoyed the conversations I have had with clients. Congrats again and way to go!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.