Cody_McE
    Participant
    @cody_mce

Anybody seen this yet?

I really don’t know if I believe her…

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

yeah seen it , i always thought she was telling some BS from the start .
    im sure its come out a while ago that she admitted she lied 😡

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

There was a further interview where she admitted that she was scared what her father would say when she saw his reaction and lied. 😡

To be fair if I was the artist I would have turned her down (I know there is the ‘it’s my body argument’ but damn common sense would have said trouble brewing a mile off).

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

any decent artist i know wouldnt tattoo anyones face or hands unless the person is heavily tattooed and 100% sure

Phat_Goddess
    Participant
    @phat_goddess

Even before she admitted to lying her story didn’t make any sense. She originally claimed she wanted what was it like 5 stars? How would you fall asleep in that short of time? Lol. But yeah at least she finally owned up to being a liar.

Cody_McE
    Participant
    @cody_mce

Dumb bitch. The ink looks like shit too. I would be pissed. But I dunno if it was her horrible preference or the artist just sucked ass. Probably a combination of both Im sure. Lmao!

amanaman11
    Participant
    @amanaman11

i don’t believe her, maybe alcohol or drugs – especially since it only takes a few minutes to do a few stars, doubt someone can fall asleep that fast let alone on a first tattoo

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk
    Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

LMAO

Actually I thought the robotic piece was quite interesting!

Take Care
    Matthew

miss_ivy
    Participant
    @miss_ivy

Omg what a dumb…i dont know how anyone could fall asleep while someone did that one their face, and too lie about it is awful it could have lost the guy his job and his career!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.