Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Now this guy is on tv here every morning, and he’s farkn funny, but man does he push the boundries LMAO

He’s in big shit now lol, check out the video clip

http://www.spareroom.co.nz/2009/03/26/paul-henry-insults-breakfast-guest%22/

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

I laughed until I cried.
    I wish we had that sort of TV in the UK – sometimes ppl just take things way too seriously.

My wife had a frowzer like that on her lip i’d be handing her my razor and foam and say sort that out.

lol

Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

LOL

breakfast tv needs someone like that here 😀

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

i tell ya, he’s like that everyday!!! he’s hilarious, lots of people hate him, i think he’s great!!!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i guess if i had a tash id hate him to

PMSL

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

yeah me too lol, some women cant help it though with hormones etc, but seriously id be gettn the frickken wax out and removing it LMAO

Niitecloud
    Participant
    @niitecloud

If we as humans actually spoke out as we feel, this world just may be an easier place to live. It was refreshing to watch this, I laughed so hard and thought about peole and how we all edit what we say.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

i tend to speak out quite alot lol, my husband gets a little embarrassed sometimes:D But hey i just call it as i see it…. thats why i love paul henry LMAO

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Ok…laughed til i had tears in my eyes…the guy is hilarious!! Thanks for the chuckle…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.