misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

“Supermarket Defends Refusal to Make Hitler Cake” is my favorite. Such silliness. *shakes head* =P Great idea for a super entertaining thread, yo. Keep up the good work.

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

It’s been awhile since I posted, I’ve been extremely busy with work and, I began an apprenticeship at the Oyster shop.. Soooooooo on with the retarded news !

Woman Accused Of Breaking Into Home To Do Laundry

MANATEE COUNTY — – A Bradenton woman was charged with felony burglary after she repeatedly broke into a home in her neighborhood to use the clothes washer and dryer in a vacant home, according to an arrest report.

Mary Angela Southwick, 49, was arrested Friday on a burglary charge after she was caught inside a vacant rental home in the 100 block of 17th Street Northwest, the report said.

Bradenton police received a complaint about someone breaking into the vacant home, and responding officers found wet clothes in the washer and dryer. Southwick, police said, was found hiding in a closet in the home.

Officers contacted the home’s owner, who lives out of state, and she requested police press charges against Southwick and asked that she be required to reimburse the costs of water and electricity.

If I only had a brain… Or some quarters…

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

120-ton freight train taken on joyride

MIAMI (AP) — Authorities are investigating who took a 120-ton freight train for a weekend joy ride.

The CSX diesel locomotive disappeared from the Kendall area late Sunday night. The locomotive was parked in storage while awaiting assignment.

Following the track southward, railroad personnel and Miami-Dade police located the missing train early Monday about 7 miles away, near Homestead.

CSX officials don’t think it was an amateur who took the train. They believe it would take someone with experience and a solid knowledge of trains to pull off such a caper.

Or a stoner….

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

TAMPA – A Valrico man told investigators he intentionally drove his truck into someone he didn’t know because “the devil made me do it,” Hillsborough County deputies say.

Stephen David Seal, 50, was arrested Sunday following the crash at Brandon Boulevard and Pauls Drive. He was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, accused of hitting someone with a 2005 Ford F-150.

“The defendant made a spontaneous statement of ‘The devil made me do it, I just hit him,'” an arrest report states.

The victim, 23-year-old Brian Key of Brandon, was taken to Tampa General Hospital and is listed in serious condition.

Seal, of 1019 Ridgefield Drive, remained in Orient Road Jail today with bail set at $7,500.

Seems as though the “devil” might have been Johnny Walker in this case…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.