AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Ok look this is off the wall but I came across this pic earlier and I was like ??? why they put two of the same pic on one of Tommy Flanagan (btw ima huge fan!!) then I realized they photoshoped his scars!!!! Either way he is still gorgeous but I prefer the scars in my opinion.

I was just wondering if anyone else out there knew him and what they thought.

Picture2-2.png

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

Scars for sure, makes him look more interesting, like I wonder wtf he’s been through…

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Well I know the story of how he got them… ya wanna know?

Well Ima tell ya anyway lol

When he was a teen (about 16) he was walking at night in Glasgow from a DJ gig he had done at some pub… welp a gang of hudlums started messing with him and trying to take his records and leather jacket…
    Tommy wasnt about to surrender so he said no and bugger off. One of the thugs jumped on his back and took a knife and dug it into his face twice. Poor guy was in tears the next day in the hosptal when he seen his face… but honestly i think scars are like beauty marks… if ya got them show them proudly! Its a sad story but hopefully he is proud of the scars and doenst ever remove them.

Im pretty sure thats how the story went… i think you can find the story at IMDB.com

Hunni Bunni
    Participant
    @hunni-bunni

i have alot of scars, (self inflicted ones) of which i know terribly regret!!!

they just cast a dark shadow over me reminding me of bad times!!!

kez :rolleyes:

DARKSIDE INKS
    @

im a bmxer when the weather is good and my knees dont kill me and when my bike actual doesnt need fixxed ( not offten now days its old)lol

the saying i lived my life and my fellow bmxers did by for years while ridding was ….

BONES MEND CHIKS DIG SCARS GLORY LASTS FOREVER ……….( bri boy hannah )

now the bone mending part is sme times true expt my hand ……..

sme chiks ass i learned ( my mum and sis) realy dnt like scars thoe my ladie likes mine and well glory when u do a wikked 360 down a flight o stairs kinda does last forevr coz most peaple who ride are like DID U DO THAT SET ????? FUK YEAH!!!( WILLL BE YOUR ANSWER ) ….

SO YEAH SCARS TELL U A STORY EVERY ONE HAS A STORY AND TELL IT OWN TALL TALE OFF HOW WEHN AND Y IT HAPPEND IF U HAVE NO SCARS U WILL HAVE NO CLUE as to what im talking about but if like my self o have plenty then u knw there just alil part off u that just got away wth it by the skin off your body lol

i dig me scars ……………… there like my ink they all have a story …………( i miss my bike hate winter hate not bringing it holsday ) new frame waiting on me back home :> mhahahhahahahah

erickb
    Participant
    @erickb
    DARKSIDE INKS;30891 wrote:
    im a bmxer when the weather is good and my knees dont kill me and when my bike actual doesnt need fixxed ( not offten now days its old)lol

the saying i lived my life and my fellow bmxers did by for years while ridding was ….

BONES MEND CHIKS DIG SCARS GLORY LASTS FOREVER ……….( bri boy hannah )

now the bone mending part is sme times true expt my hand ……..

sme chiks ass i learned ( my mum and sis) realy dnt like scars thoe my ladie likes mine and well glory when u do a wikked 360 down a flight o stairs kinda does last forevr coz most peaple who ride are like DID U DO THAT SET ????? FUK YEAH!!!( WILLL BE YOUR ANSWER ) ….

SO YEAH SCARS TELL U A STORY EVERY ONE HAS A STORY AND TELL IT OWN TALL TALE OFF HOW WEHN AND Y IT HAPPEND IF U HAVE NO SCARS U WILL HAVE NO CLUE as to what im talking about but if like my self o have plenty then u knw there just alil part off u that just got away wth it by the skin off your body lol

i dig me scars ……………… there like my ink they all have a story …………( i miss my bike hate winter hate not bringing it holsday ) new frame waiting on me back home :> mhahahhahahahah

Nice, I am an x-freestyler (back before x-games) and then moved onto motorcycles and the Military so I am with you and have a lot of scars 😮 but the big ones you can only see with x-rays and bonce scans 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.